Football Free & Fun Index du Forum

S’enregistrer

Football Free & Fun Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion

Facebook Photo Share Code

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Football Free & Fun Index du Forum -> Trésorerie -> Prêts
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ellarlynle

Date de naissance: 18/07/1983
Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Photo Share Code Répondre en citant

Facebook Photo Share Code
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

It will not work if you put it in the . asked 8 years, 9 months ago viewed 243,877 times active 1 year, 2 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Farewell, Winter Bash 2017! Visit Chat Linked 95 Facebook share link - no javascript 17 How to tag a photo to be used as a thumbnail when a page is linked to on Facebook 5 How to Set Facebook Share Image (Only as a Fallback)? 1 Show particular thumbnail on Facebook when sharing TUMBLR link 2 I want to create post with web site preview -1 Force facebook to show my prefered images of the site in status link update 0 How to specify a thumbnail when sharing to Facebook? 2 Is it possible to make “Anchor Navigation” - Facebook Conform 0 Facebook like customize post pop-up 2 Facebook like button ,image is not posted see more linked questions Related 9Facebook Share Button Problems0Share on Facebook shows incorrect image link0Facebook Share preview showing CSS5Facebook not showing og:image thumbnail in MSIE9 on subsequent shares1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools?0Blogger showing wrong thumbnail image on facebook0Post thumbnail image not showing when share on facebook0show shared image as thumbnail in facebook sharing in Laravel0Facebook sharing website issue with thumbnail0Share post on facebook, strange error Hot Network Questions Finding pairs of Amicable Numbers, up to 10000 Is there a function that grows faster than exponentially but slower than a factorial? How to repeat automatically seamless pattern in Photoshop? Why is ReLU used as an activation function? What limits the speed of a car? Why is it so inefficient to generate electricity by absorbing heat? Reasons to buy house in cash 2018 Swan Islands earthquake tsunami Can you make 1 1 1 1 = 5? Detect no argument in newcommand Only Three Books: Restarting Chemistry after civilization collapses Are raptors in Australia intentionally spreading brush fires to smoke out prey? Adding page specific JavaScript via SXA counting your money Why doesn't soda go flat immediately after opening? Why is 11 am + 1 hour == 12:00 pm? What is the collective name for the power, volume, and/or function buttons on a tablet? Do I need to coat beef in flour mixture for slow cooked stew? Is it rude to ignore everybody else in a chatroom and only talk with one person? Can I drive Elon Musk's Tesla in 100 Years? How "scrambled" is the data on a RAID5 disk? Dealing with aggressive student suspected to be cheating Should I use "a" or "an" when I abbreviate a word? Need out-of-game solution for spell choice paralysis more hot questions question feed . These images are picked from my website. Posts with the audience of Only Me will appear in your News Feed but not your friends' feeds. Note that og:title and og:type are only editable initially - after your page receives 50 likes the title becomes fixed, and after your page receives 10,000 likes the type becomes fixed. wish there was a styled link, kind of like the tweet button –Serj Sagan Jul 18 '13 at 2:23 66 Why don't you style the link then? I definitely prefer this option. What audiences can I choose from when I share? The audience selector lets you choose a specific audience when posting. Additionally, anyone who gets tagged in a post may see it, along with their friends. Also, check out this simple page for help building simple links for all your popular social media sites: sharelinkgenerator.com –pistol-pete Mar 6 '15 at 17:46 show 2 more comments up vote 23 down vote You can do this by using asynchronous Javascript SDK provided by facebook Have a look at the following code FB Javascript SDK initialization window.fbAsyncInit = function() { FB.init({appId: 'YOUR APP ID', status: true, cookie: true, xfbml: true}); }; (function() { var e = document.createElement('script'); e.async = true; e.src = document.location.protocol + '//connect.facebook.net/enUS/all.js'; document.getElementById('fb-root').appendChild(e); }()); Note: Remember to replace YOUR APP ID with your facebook AppId. –Michael Jun 6 '14 at 12:09 Any suggestions ?! to make this work 'again' –Alundra the dreamwalker Dec 16 '15 at 3:13 erdomester The fiddle won't show in Chrome or Firefox. What is public information?Something thats public can be seen by anyone. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . Use the Facebook Lint page to get the image into Facebook. shareimprove this answer edited Jun 29 '11 at 17:11 answered May 24 '11 at 1:00 rickmaneluis 41145 add a comment up vote 0 down vote I also had an issue on a site I was working on last week. I find the meta property="og:image" to be much more reliable. That's the only thing that worked for me. Click "Making Sure the Preview Works" Note: Tags can be correct but Facebook only scrapes every 24 hours, according to their documentation. FacebookCodeSearchOpen SourcePlatformsAndroidiOSWebInfrastructure SystemsCore DataData InfrastructureDeveloper ToolsProduction EngineeringSecurityHardware InfrastructureConnectivityData CenterNetworking & TrafficVideo & VRVideo EngineeringVirtual RealityArtificial IntelligenceApplied Machine LearningResearch. See the sharrre.com jquery plugin, it makes it easy to customize the look and bundle several social "like" buttons into one. If you don't want your photo or post to be visible to the friends of the people you tag, you can adjust this setting. Some of the ways this helps us connect you are:Your name, profile picture and cover photo help people recognize youGender helps us describe you (ex: "Add her as a friend") Listing your networks (ex: school, workplace) allows others to find you more easily Username and user ID (ex: your account number) are in the URL of your profile Age range helps provide you with age-appropriate content Language and country help us provide appropriate content and experiences Information you share publicly: When you choose to share something with Public (ex: when you select Public from the audience selector), its considered public information. Generally, when you post or comment on a Page or to a public group, a story can be published in News Feed as well as other places on or off Facebook. Your options may include:Public: When you share something with Public that means anyone including people off of Facebook can see it.Friends (+ friends of anyone tagged): This option lets you post stuff to your friends on Facebook. You need to add these HTML meta tags into page in the . It's due to the browsers security preventing sandboxed iframes. Note that response.errormessage will appear only if someone using your app has authenticated your app with Facebook Login. If you don't have facebook AppId and you don't know how to create please check this Add JQuery Library, I would preferred Google Library Add share dialog box (You can customize this dialog box by setting up parameters $(document).ready(function(){ $('#sharebutton').click(function(e){ e.preventDefault(); FB.ui( { method: 'feed', name: 'This is the content of the "name" field.', link: ' picture: ' caption: 'Top 3 reasons why you should care about your finance', description: "What happens when you don't take care of your finances? Just look at our country -- you spend irresponsibly, get in debt up to your eyeballs, and stress about how you're going to make ends meet. This info is also public. Facebook 2018AboutCareersPrivacyCookiesTermsHelp. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook How to add facebook share button on my website? Ask Question up vote 66 down vote favorite 42 I have this code that suppose to work, but doesn't work. Learn more about using the audience selector to control who you share with when you post to Facebook. When I post something, how do I choose who can see it?You'll find an audience selector tool most places you share status updates, photos and other things you post. I implemented a like box and tested the like box. Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead? Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged facebook sharethis or ask your own question 5a02188284
how to delete messages with the new facebook appfacebook source code sizechat facebook gambar hpwordpress facebook like wrong thumbnailwhy i cant download picture on facebookocultar hora chat facebook iphonefacebook dynasty cheatfacebook access codesfacebook hacking 007 facebook hack v 1.0 password downloadfacebook email zur ckrufen
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Football Free & Fun Index du Forum -> Trésorerie -> Prêts Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation